Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Cake Lingerie Cotton Candy Nursing Bra Review

My Favorite Nursing Bra To Date






Racer back closure 


I have tried so many different nursing bras over the course of being a nursing mom.  The Cotton Candy Bra from Cake Lingerie is by far my all time favorite.  This bra is so comfortable that it can be worn all day long or even to sleep at night.  The racer back closure and the wide bottom band give the perfect amount of support.  And if that wasn't enough, there is also side ribbing for additional support.  The clips are so easy to unclip with just one hand, that you don't have to worry about struggling while holding baby. 

It has molded cups which give a seamless look under your clothing, which is very important to me.  My favorite part is that this is a tagless bra.  Tags can be irritating and cutting them out can sometimes make it worse.  

This bra comes in S, M, L, and XL.  Cake Lingerie provides an easy to use sizing grid on their website.  The Cotton Candy Bra also comes in nude, grey, navy blue, and blush.  So there is a color for everyone.  

Hands down, this is my favorite bra to wear.  It is perfect for pregnancy and without missing a beat it moves into nursing.  I have 2 in this style and love them!

If you are looking for a comfortable nursing bra that can be worn day or night, this is the one I recommend.  Tracey hit the nail on the head when designing this bra!  It can be purchased for $49 directly from Cake Lingerie, Nordstrom and several other online retailers.  

I hope you enjoyed this post.

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment