Monday, February 24, 2014

Jouer Cream Highlighters: Swatches and Review




The texture of these cream highlighters  is quite slick and almost wet once you get your finger worked into the pan.  I found that this made the product much easier to blend out and work into the skin.  Some cream products are very stiff, which can make them patching when blending and just hard to work with in general.  

The Jouer highlighters are perfect.  If you are someone who does not gravitate towards cream products, these highlighters are sure to change that.  They look beautiful on there own or under a powder highlighting product.  They provide the most luminous glow to the skin.  These are sure to be a favorite in my summer makeup routine.  



I adore how the sleek packaging slides to together.  This makes storage a dream and helps me stay organized. 


Tiare, Champagne, Camellia (concentrated swatches)

Tiare is described as a shimmering gold.  This even works as a great lid color for that sheer was of color for the perfect glowy makeup. 

Champagne is described as a shimmering pink.  This is such a perfect rose gold color.  This is gorgeous on it's own but I love to pair it with my MAC LE Mineralize Skin Finish in Superb.

Camellia is shimmering pearl white.  When this shade is blended out it gives the most beautiful angelic glow to your skin.  

These are available online at Nordstrom and Jouer Cosmetics. They retail for $20.00 for .07oz.  


So I suppose the question is, if I ever use up all of these would I repurchase? The answer is YES.  Jouer has quickly become one of my favorite makeup brands and I have yet to try something from Jouer that I didn't like.  I 100% recommend these and I WILL repurchase when they are gone.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristen
xx




icon icon

No comments:

Post a Comment