Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Product Review: Boscia Luminizing Black Mask




Sharing a few of my thoughts on the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask.  This can be purchased at Sephora and costs $34.00 for 2.8 oz.

This is a peel off mask and once it's removed it left my skin soft and supple.  My skin was glowing the next morning.  I could noticeable tell a difference from the morning prior.  My skin was a bit red after removing the mask but that was gone in about 20 minutes.  I would recommend doing this mask at night prior to your nightly treatment or moisturizer.  

I didn't like having to peel it off at first but after seeing the difference in my skin, it's totally worth it.  

I look forward to trying more Boscia products! 

I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for reading and watching!

Kristen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment