Monday, January 21, 2013

MAC Year Of The Snake: A Lot of Repromotes




These promo photos had me over the top excited for this collection to be released.  I can usually be quoted saying that about every MAC special collection that comes out, but I just can't help myself.


This collection is set to launch in February 2013.  These shades are either repromotes or part of MAC's permanent collection, but since I am rebuilding my MAC collection I am without most of these shades.  However, I also don't need most of them because I am mostly a neutral girl.  

Color Story:

Eyeshadow:
  • Once Upon a Time (Metallic vanilla, veluxe pearl) (Repromote)
  • Aztec Brick (Frosted true copper, veluxe pearl) (Repromote)
  • Altered State (Deep frosted blue purple, veluxe pearl) (Repromote)
  • Carbon (Intense black, matte) (Permanent) 
Pigment:
  • Brash & Bold (Bright magenta) (Repromote)
  • Push the Edge (Deep bright purple with pearl) (Repromote)
Lipstick
  • Freckletone (Neutral peach, lustre) (Permanent)
  • Plumful (Blossoming rose plum, lustre) 
  • Cockney (Sheer yellow red with multidimensional pearl, lustre)
Beauty Powder:
  • Shell Pearl (Pale peach with gold pearl) (Repromote)



I am most excited about the beauty powder! In fact, this will probably be my only purchase from this collection.  I am, however, on the fence about whether or not I "need" Aztec Brick.  I love gold, bronze, and copper eye shadows but I might already have enough.  =)

Will you be picking anything up?

Kristen
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment