Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Top 10 Fall Polishes


Happy Tuesday everyone! This was such a fun post to do.  I have been so in love with nail polish in the last year or two that I have so many favorites and really enjoyed going through my collection and picking the 10 polishes I am most excited about wearing.  

I have already started wearing some of these colors, as you may have seen in recent NOTD posts, and I'm looking forward to wearing them throughout the season.  

Here are my TOP 10 Polish Picks!


L to R:
Vodka & Caviar, Cuckcoo For This Color, Holiday Glow, Berlin There Done That, My Very First Knockwurst


L to R: 
Power Clutch, Smokin' Hot, Kylie, Kelly, Natty


 Opi's Holiday Glow is so beautiful! I wanted to show it to you upclose.


Berlin There Done That


My Very First Knockwurst


Top to Bottom:  Vodka & Caviar, Holiday Glow, Cuckcoo For This Color, Kylie


Top to Bottom:  Natty, Kelly, Smokin' Hot, Power Clutch

I hope you enjoyed my picks!

What are your favorite fall polishes? I'd love to know!!

Kristen
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Love the shades you chose..and now I have a few more on my shopping list:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I super like the Opis nail polishes! I super love the shades! I wanted to have them too. They are perfect for everyday wear which is light and natural.

    ReplyDelete