Friday, September 28, 2012

L'oreal Youth Code Day/Night Lotion Review

 
I think this is a pretty good product.  The consistency is very nice, it has a light but pleasant smell, and absorbs into the skin beautifully.  The one down side to it being both a day and a night cream is that there is no spf in it. You would have to wear an additional sunscreen during the day if you wanted sun protection.  On the other hand, if you have an irritation to some sunscreens or need a moisturizer with out any due to photographs then this is great!

I like that you can use it for day or night.  It makes it more affordable that way.  This actually came attached to a face wash in a set I found at Target.  When I purchased it , the set was clearanced for only $10! I believe the lotion itself  normally retails for $20 at Walmart or Target and is probably a few dollars more at your local drug store. 

Overall, I think it's a  great product with only one downfall.

This is just my opinion.  I would love to know if you've used this product and what you thought of it.

Kristen
xo




No comments:

Post a Comment