Monday, June 10, 2013

FLOWER Cream Blush in Peach Blossom: Swatches and Review



Here we have the Flower cream blush in Peach Blossom.  The packaging is beautiful, simple, and compact.  I'm always drawn to anything white, add rose gold and I'm SOLD.


This cream blush is creamy in consistency and blends out beautifully on the skin.  I have used both my fingers and a Real Techniques Stippling brush to apply it.  I love it equally both ways.  But I do prefer the to use the brush on days I'm wearing this blush on top of foundation.  The use of the brush prevents any movement of the foundation.  

The size is compact and the product size is very close to the same size as a MAC eyeshadow.


Swatches taken in natural daylight.


This is a gorgeous light peach.  It looks beautiful on it's own and pairs well with many blushes in my collection.  I found that this wore very well and I believe that even if you're not a huge fan of cream blushes that this still might be appealing to you.  

This blush gets my approval for sure.  I'm going to be picking up more shades in the near future.

Flower is not tested on animals and is made in the USA.

Thanks for reading!

Kristen
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment