Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect After Sun Moisturizer with Mica Minerals Review

A New Favorite in After Sun Care!

Happy Saturday Everyone! Since summer has officially began, I figured this was the perfect time to post this review. 

Let me start my saying, I am avid sunscreen user.  My husband thinks I abuse the stuff.  Skin cancer runs in my family on both sides, so I take sun protection pretty serious.  But I do love to be out in the sun, and whether it's from the salt from the ocean and beach air, the chlorine from the pool, or just from being in the sun all day, my skin can feel tight and dried out.


This after sun moisturizer smells of sweet coconut and papaya.  It's extremely moisturizing and leaves the skin feeling smooth with a subtle golden sheen.  Hawaiian Tropics Shimmer Effect After Sun Moisturizer does not contain mineral oil, which I know is an important factor to many people.

The bottle contains 6 fl. oz. of product and retails for between $7 and $10 depending on where you purchase it.  

I can 100% recommend the purchase of this product and I will definitely be repurchasing it for myself.

What is your favorite sun screen brand or after sun product?

LIKE my page on Facebook!

Thanks for reading!

Stay beautiful and protect your skin from the sun!

Kristen
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment